Rheumatologist is a physician, that diagnoses, treats, and also develops certain measures for prevention, directed to elimination of joints, muscles and bones diseases.
It is interesting:
People actively discuss on internet-forums, that in order to strengthen joints and bones it is useful to eat jelly. Is it true?
— No, it is a popular myth. Jelly is a food rich in cholesterol. In fact, it does not strengthen joints and bones.
With what symptoms one should appeal to the rheumatologist?
- Constant joint pain;
- pain in joints, muscles or circumarticular tissues appeared on a background of a complete health, if there were no any trauma or injury the day before;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- at mornings there is a joint stiffness during more than half an hour;
- if a high temperature holds up for a long time, and during the patient examination the reason was not defined.
Services of rheumatologist
Complex diagnostics and treatment of muscles and joints diseases are conducted in our Center. Doctors with the higher qualification level work in our clinic.
How does the consultation of rheumatologist pass?
Consultation of the rheumatologist is an excellent opportunity to know about the risk of muscles and joints diseases origin and methods of their prevention.
As a rule, visiting the specialist includes:
- history taking;
- studying investigation results;
- development of the individual treatment program;
- selection of the health-improving program.
You will get the detailed explanations on diagnosed and to the appointed treatment. Coming from the results of examination, a specialist can appoint realization of additional researches. Also a doctor will give recommendations, touching normalization of feed and change of way of life.
What diseases does the rheumatologist treat?
- Deforming osteoarthritis;
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
- Reactive arthritis;
- Ankylosing spondyloarthritis (Marie-Striinipell disease);
- Psoriatic arthritis;
- Systemic lupus erythematosus;
- Systemic scleroderma;
- Raynaud’s syndrome;
- Systemic vasculitis;
- Polymyalgia rheumatica;
- Giant-cellular arthritis;
- polymyositis, dermatomyositis;
- Juvenile rheumatic arthritis ;
- Acute rheumatic fever;
- Chronic rheumatic heart disease (acquired rheumatic heart diseases);
- Erythema nodosum.
Methods of diagnostics
- US of soft tissues, joints, heart and vessels
- X-Ray study methods
- Laboratory tests
How to make an appointments with the rheumatologist
You can make an appointment with the rheumatologist by completing the on-line-form on the web-site or calling number +7 7172 57 78 23