A therapist is a doctor competence of which lies in the study of cause-effect relations between mechanisms of internal organs and systems diseases, their diagnosis, treatment and prophylaxis. Exactness of diagnosis and efficiency of the pathology treatment depend on the competence and professionalism of this specialist. Consultation of a therapist — it is frequently the only one thing required to a patient during appeal to a polyclinic. Highly qualified therapists conducting active scientific and practical activity work in the Center.
With what symptoms one should appeal to the therapist:
- ailment, general weakness, rapid fatigability;
- fever, temperature rise;
- any signs of flu or cold;
- sore throat, cough, hoarseness;
- labored breathing, rough breathing;
- rhinitis, nasal discharge;
- sonitus or ear ache, discharge from an auricle, loss of hearing;
- heartache, retrosternal pain, tingle and sleep of extremities;
- heartburn, stomachache, sickliness, vomiting, bowel disorder;
- insomnia, constant fatigue, increased anxiety and trouble for no reason;
- constant blood pressure jumping;
- excessive sweating, dry mouth, thirst;
- cutaneous eruptionut, change of pigmentation;
- eye redness, discoloration of mucous;
- headache, dizziness, faintness;
- lower back pain, limb pain, muscle pains, cramps, etc.
After primary examination a therapist will assign a range of laboratory and instrumental tests and, after the receipt of results, will make an individual complex treatment schedule. If necessary, a therapist will refer a patient to a specialist doctor for consultation, conducting an additional investigation and further joint follow-up.
At our center you are able to get the following services of a therapist:
- consultation of a doctor;
- planned medical examination, vaccination;
- attending a periodic health examination
- complex laboratory and instrumental diagnostics;
- treatment of therapeutic diseases;
- referral for a consultation to related specialists;
If necessary, a therapist of the Center on the basis of the performed investigations will execute the following medical documentation:
- sickness certificate, medical card;
- sanatorium and health resort card;
- 086 form certificate (educational institution entrance, employment)
- certificate for submission in a pool.
All medical documents and certificates are executed in strict accordance with the legislation of the RK and certified with necessary stamps and seals.
How does the visit to a doctor pass?
Consultation of a therapist is an opportunity to get to know in details about reasons of diseases development and methods of their prevention.
A visit to a therapist includes?
- history taking;
- study the results of investigations;
- physical examination;
- development of the individual treatment program.
You will get the most detailed explanations concerning the diagnosis and clear instructions on the appointed treatment. In addition, based on the results of examination, a therapist can appoint additional investigations and consultations of other specialists. Also a specialist will choose a diet and give recommendations on the lifestyle change (if so required).
What diseases does the therapist treat?
A therapist treats practically all diseases of internal organs and systems which do not require operative intervention. In other words, the specific of a therapist’s work consists in application of only therapeutic treatment approaches.
When it comes to the diseases included in the competence of a therapist, it is possible to distinguish the following health states with what patients apply most frequently:
- catarrhal diseases, ARVI (acute respiratory viral infection), sore throat;
- respiratory system diseases: bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma, laryngitis, tracheitis, pharyngitis;
- cardiovascular pathologies — IHD (ischemic heart disease), cardiac angina, hypertensive disease, atherosclerosis, etc.;
- chronic fatigue syndrome, neurological problems;
- arthrotropic diseases, such as a rheumatic arthritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis, lumbago;
- system (autoimmune) diseases (lupus erythematosus, vasculitis, antiphospholipid syndrome, scleroderma, etc.);
- urinary system pathologies: cystitis, pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis;
- hematopoietic system dysfunction: leucosis, anemia, diathesis;
- connective tissue diseases;
- metabolic disorder;
- gastrointestinal diseases, etc.
How to make an appointment with a therapist?
You can make an appointment with a therapist by completing the online-form on this web-site or by calling the number +7 7172 57 78 23.