A dermatovenerologist is a doctor specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of venereal and skin diseases, as well as their prevention. Dermatovenerologists of the highest qualification, with extensive work experience, are receiving at the center.
What symptoms are treated by a dermatovenerologist?
People come to a dermatovenerologist's consultation with a variety of problems: from acne to genital infections. You can try all the advertised dandruff shampoos, but you still can't get rid of the problem. You can tirelessly take care of your own health, but having fun in the pool, on the roof, is a "bonus" in the form of a fungal disease. And unprotected sexual contact is a special cause for concern, because it can threaten a lot of troubles and complications. An eminent dermatovenerologist will help you cope with all these problems.
It is not necessary to contact a dermatovenerologist if you have:
- there are skin problems (itching, rashes of any type, redness, pigmentation, various skin growths);
- a white plaque or pustules formed on the oral mucosa;
- nails have become very brittle and brittle, their color and structure have changed;
- hair began to fall out profusely, dandruff or seborrhea appeared, they look lifeless, dull and emaciated.
Separately, it is necessary to list the symptoms that require the close attention of a specialist and indicate the likelihood of a sexual infection.
You need an urgent consultation with a dermatovenerologist if even one of the following symptoms appears:
- uncharacteristic discharge from the genitals;
- the appearance of discomfort or pain during sexual intercourse;
- itching, burning and redness in the genital area;
- the appearance of rashes, ulcers or other formations on the mucous membrane or skin of the genitals;
- pain in the groin, testicles (in men), in the abdomen;
Self-medication and the appearance of symptoms in this case is unacceptable! If you have any reason to worry, go to the doctor immediately. Contacting a dermatovenerologist at our center is absolutely confidential, and timely competent treatment will help to avoid the development of serious complications and restore the health of the reproductive system.
The center provides a full range of services for the diagnosis and treatment of skin and venereal diseases, as well as pathologies of hair and nails.
The use of the latest therapeutic techniques enables the specialists of the center to achieve the most successful treatment results. A trusting and comfortable environment, complete confidentiality and the highest standards of treatment are our main advantages.
How is the appointment with a dermatovenerologist going?
Consultation with a dermatovenerologist includes:
- anamnesis collection;
- appointment of a number of laboratory tests and diagnostic procedures;
- diagnosis based on the conducted research;
- development of an individual treatment regimen.
It is extremely important to answer the questions that the doctor will ask in as much detail as possible and try to describe all the alarming symptoms as accurately as possible.
You will get a clear picture of your health and comprehensive information about treatment methods, prevention of recurrence of diseases, precautions, etc
. What diseases are treated by a dermatovenerologist
The competence of a dermatovenerologist includes the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of skin and venereal diseases, such as:
- acne, pink lichen, alopecia (baldness), seborrheic dermatitis;
- eczema, dermatosis, rosacea, neurodermatitis, urticaria, etc.;
- lupus erythematosus, scleroderma;
- vitiligo, psoriasis;
- skin neoplasms — nevi, papillomas, keratomas, warts, warts;
- fungal lesions-candidiasis and its forms;
- sexually transmitted infections-trichomoniasis, chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, herpes, mycoplasmosis, candidiasis;
- mild chancre, gonorrhea, syphilis.
Any of the listed diseases requires professional treatment. Do not try to eliminate unpleasant symptoms yourself. Many STDs have a similar clinical picture, but require a completely different approach to treatment. As a rule, only a doctor can diagnose and prescribe competent and effective treatment.
The main diagnostic methods in dermatovenerology
The availability of modern laboratory equipment and ultra-sensitive test systems of the latest generation allows us to perform a number of analyses necessary for making a correct diagnosis in the shortest possible time.
The following laboratory and instrumental studies are carried out in our center:
- blood test, including for HIV/AIDS and syphilis;
- bacteriological preparations;
- smear analysis for microflora;
- microscopic studies;
- smear analysis for urogenital infections;
- PCR diagnostics;
- biopsy of pigmented and other skin formations.
Thanks to a powerful diagnostic database, we perform all the necessary range of studies in the shortest possible time, which allows us to quickly identify the cause of the disease and begin treatment.
What treatment methods are used
Our center uses only the most modern treatment methods based on an integrated approach to the disease. The therapeutic scheme is developed by specialists individually in each clinical case, taking into account the stage, severity and features of the course of the disease, the presence of concomitant pathologies and other factors. If you have any suspicion of a dermatovenerological problem, contact our clinic immediately.
How to make an appointment with a dermatovenerologist:
Appointment with a dermatovenerologist +7 7172 57 74 40, +7 702 094 77 71