A gastroenterologist is a doctor whose professional interests include the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder and liver. The Center employs highly qualified specialists using only the most advanced and effective methods of treatment. If you need a good gastroenterologist, come to our clinic for an appointment.
What are the symptoms of going to a gastroenterologist?
- frequent occurrence of heartburn after eating;
- frequent stool disorders (constipation, diarrhea, unusual stool color, the appearance of blood or mucus particles in it);
- feeling of heaviness and pain in the intestines, stomach or right hypochondrium;
- belching, nausea, bad breath, bitterness in the mouth;
- skin rashes of a non-infectious nature;
- deterioration of the skin, nails, and hair for no apparent reason;
- systematic bloating, flatulence.
You should also undergo a gastroenterologist's examination if you have had to take any medications for a long time or undergo radio or chemotherapy.
What services does the gastroenterologist of the Center offer?
If you are concerned about heartburn, periodic abdominal pain, or any stool disorders, take the opportunity to get detailed advice from an experienced gastroenterologist. An excellent diagnostic base and our own laboratory, equipped with modern equipment, allows us to quickly identify any pathology, even at the very initial stage of its development.
Diagnosis and treatment are carried out without discomfort, pain and stress, quickly and as effectively as possible. Our gastroenterologists use the best research methods recognized as the most effective in world medical practice.
How is the appointment with the gastroenterologist going?
At the reception, the doctor will collect a detailed medical history — he will ask you about complaints, the nature of nutrition, lifestyle, past illnesses, hereditary predisposition. After that, the specialist will familiarize himself with the data of previous examinations (if available) and conduct an examination.
After the examination, the gastroenterologist will prescribe the necessary studies, develop an individual diet and select a treatment regimen, taking into account the details of the course of the disease and the individual characteristics of the patient's body.
What diseases are treated by a gastroenterologist
The competence of a gastroenterologist includes a wide range of pathological conditions of the digestive tract — stomach, gallbladder, intestines, spleen, pancreas and liver. The services of a gastroenterologist are simply necessary if you suffer from, in particular, such diseases:
- dysbiosis, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome;
- duodenitis, gastritis;
- biliary dyskinesia; cholelithiasis, cholecystitis;
- fatty hepatosis, cirrhosis, hepatitis;
- peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum;
- cholangitis, enterocolitis;
- dysphagia, heartburn, vomiting, flatulence, constipation, etc
. It should be noted that if such diseases are not treated on time, this can lead to serious consequences, including the development of malignant neoplasms. With improper or insufficient work of the gastrointestinal tract, the general condition of the body deteriorates significantly and the quality of life decreases.
Many diseases of the digestive system are hidden and make themselves felt in a rather neglected form:
- Duodenitis and gastritis are inflammatory diseases of the gastric mucosa and duodenum 12, which in 90% of cases acquire a chronic form. A constant inflammatory process can provoke atrophy of the gastric mucosa and the development of ulcers, which in turn is fraught with the risk of cancer;
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease is a pathological condition in which a small part of the gastric contents is thrown back into the esophagus, provoking the appearance of heartburn and other unpleasant symptoms. It often disguises itself as symptoms of heart disorders, provoking cardiac arrhythmias, discomfort and pain in the sternum.
The specialists of our Center adhere to an integrated approach in the treatment of diseases of the digestive system. The presence of our own laboratory and a powerful base, including the most modern medical and diagnostic equipment, allows us to identify any pathology at the earliest stage and plan the most gentle option for effective treatment.
The primary task of our specialists is to thoroughly clarify the causes of the disease and eliminate them using advanced techniques, the latest developments, latest generation medicines, diets and effective comprehensive wellness programs.
Make an appointment with a gastroenterologist
You can make an appointment with a gastroenterologist by calling +7 7172 57 74 40, +7 702 094 77 71