Arrhythmologist is a cardiologist, that engages in diagnostics, treatment and prevention of heart rhythm disorders (arrhythmias). Highly qualified arrhythmologists, leading active scientific and practical activity, work in Center.
With what symptoms one should appeal to the arrhythmologist?
- Excess or vice versa missed heartbeats
- too rapid or too slow heartbeats
- feeling of weakness, rapid fatigability, shortness of breath
- weakness and tiredness, increased irritability, skin pallor
- heart pains
- increased receptiveness to temperature changes.
You can use the following services of the arrhythmologist:
- consultation of a physician;
- daily ECG-monitoring
Visiting of the arrhythmologist includes:
- history taking;
- studying investigations results;
- development of the individual treatment program.
You will get the most detailed explanations on the diagnosis and clear instructions on the appointed treatment. In addition, based on the results of examination, arrhythmologist can assign additional investigations. Also the specialist will select a diet and give recommendations on the change of the lifestyle (if necessary).
What diseases does the arrhythmologist treat?
- mitral valve prolapse
- cardiac failure
How to make an appointments with the arrhythmologist?
You can make an appointment with the arrhythmologist by completing the on-line-form on the web-site or calling number +7 7172 57 78 23