Department of Rehabilitation Treatment
The Department has been functioning as a multidisciplinary support unit since 2001.
OVL provides a wide range of physiotherapy services for the treatment of patients who are both at the inpatient stage of treatment and undergoing outpatient therapy. Practically all nosological units are covered in the therapeutic volume.
The main objectives of the department are to maximize the reduction of recovery time, early return to work of patients due to adequate and fully carried out rehabilitation treatment using classical and innovative methods of physiotherapy, therapeutic massage and physical therapy.
With complex therapy with medications and methods of restorative treatment, the duration of treatment of patients is significantly reduced. Rehabilitation procedures are painless and do not have side effects or harmful effects on organs and tissues.
Early medical rehabilitation has been introduced at the inpatient stage of treatment after surgical operations. All rehabilitation services at the 1st stage are carried out within the guaranteed volume of free medical care.
The appointment of rehabilitation procedures takes place according to the clinical protocols of diagnosis and treatment of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Rehabilitation procedures that are not included in the scope of PDL are carried out on a paid basis.
Among our services are:
- Treatment with magnetic fields
- Laser acupuncture and quantum therapy
- Intravenous laser blood purification (VLOK)
- Pressotherapy-Lymphastim of the lower and upper extremities
- SMT therapy, electrical stimulation
- Medicinal electrophoresis
- UHF, SMV and EHF therapy
- Ultraphonophoresis of medicinal substances
- Various types of light therapy (UFO, Tube quartz, Sollux, Bioptron)
- Transcranial electrical stimulation and electroson
- Electrical stimulation of the venous and lymphatic system
- Alkaline and medicinal inhalations
- Fango-paraffin therapy
- Vibration-thermal roller massage of the spine
- Dosed traction therapy of the spine and joints
- Foot massage using the Shiatsu technique on the Marutaka machine
- Acupuncture hand massage on the HANDEL device
- Hardware active-passive rehabilitation of upper and lower extremities
- Hydrotherapy: underwater spinal traction, underwater shower massage, intestinal flushing, foot massage
- Individual physical therapy classes. Yoga Therapy
- Anti - cellulite physiotherapy program
- Hardware physiotherapy in cosmetology
- The massage room offers all types of therapeutic massage: classic, segmental, cupping and anti-cellulite.
- Innovative intensive massage system "Khivamat"
The staff of the department is staffed by qualified medical personnel who are constantly improving their professional level. The team consists of 3 rehabilitation doctors, 5 physiotherapy nurses, 2 massage therapists and 2 physical therapy instructors of the highest, first and second categories.
Department work schedule:
Monday-Friday from 08.00 - 17.00.
Saturday from 08.00 - 15.00.
Sunday is a day off
Phone number for police department inquiries:
+7 7172 57-78-09
+7 7172 57-74-37